To submit a complaint, please, complete the form below.
Please note that if your complaint/grievance refers to six World Bank-financed road projects listed below, it will be registered, reviewed and resolved and the result conveyed to you using the contact details you provided and thus maintaining confidentiality.
If your complaint/grievance refers to other projects not listed here but presented on this web-site, please be informed that it will be transferred to and published in the Questions and Answers section as a question and after processing the result will also be published as an answer to your concern.
Both complaints/grievances and questions will be accurately and respectfully treated.
When writing your complaint, please, refrain from the use of expletives.
When completing the form, be sure to indicate your contact details to make it possible for Grievance Coordinator to contact you.
Confidentiality will be maintained if requested in the complaint.
Choose the project which your complaint/grievance refers to:
1) Road sections in Kyzylorda oblast (km 1240 - 2057, total length of 817 km);
2) Road sections in Turkestan (former South-Kazakhstan) oblast (km 2231 to 2057 including Temirlan village bypass km 2216,1-2231, km 593-674 (construction of Tunnel);
3) Road sections in Almaty oblast, Almaty-Khorgos Project, km 50 to 304,4, total length 304,4 km, Ili river bridge;
4) Road sections in Almaty, Kurty-Burylbaital Road Project, km 2295 to 2380 section only (2 Lots), total length 85 km;
5) Road sections in Almaty oblast, Uzynagash-Otar Road Project, km 63 to 159, total length 95 km;
6) Road sections in Karaganda and Zhambyl oblasts, Balkhash-Burylbaital Project, km 1855 to 2152, total length 297 km.